Chances are, if you’re reading this page, that you at least want to clear your clutter backlog.
You might be feeling completely stuck – overwhelmed and not knowing where to start.
Maybe you’ve made a start but you know you won’t be able to keep up the momentum alone.
Maybe you’ve made a start in the past, but things have slipped back to as bad, or even worse, than they were before.
Or maybe you’re nervous that that’s what’s going to happen this time.
Maybe you’ve just completed, or are about to complete Clear Your Clutter, Stay Clutter-Free and Life the Life You Want, you’ve made a significant inroad to your clutter backlog, but you’re nervous. What if, without ongoing support you don’t continue to make progress? What if the work you’ve done gets undermined by you bringing in new stuff over the next few weeks and months until you’re back where you started?
Maybe you “sort of” did Clear Your Clutter, Stay Clutter-Free and Life the Life You Want. Perhaps you didn’t complete all the modules and all the exercises. Perhaps you didn’t do your full 20 Sorting sessions and 20 Action sessions during the programme. You might even be beating yourself up for not doing enough. (Hint: if you are, I recommend you forgive yourself so you can move on. Don’t keep yourself stuck in the past. You did what you did and you didn’t do what you didn’t do. It’s all perfect. And this is a fresh, new moment when anything is possible).
Whatever space you’re in, chances are you’re asking yourself:
When life gets in the way, when there’s just so many other things I could or should be doing, when I start to feel overwhelmed and hopeless…how am I going to stick with decluttering to create the home I want?
It’s one thing making a commitment to declutter. It’s another thing entirely to do it day after day, week after week, until you’re automatically living a clutter-free life. And you’ve got a home that, without you even noticing it, supports you to live the life you want to live.
That’s what the Declutter Club’s all about
It’s about having people cheering you on, expert input to call on when you’ve got a question, accountability, and all the things you need to kick the butt of overwhelm and create your clutter-free life!
It’s not a ‘course’ or a ‘programme’. If you’re looking for that, check out Clear Your Clutter, Stay Clutter-Free and Life the Life You Want (to work out why you have clutter and learn how to gain power over irrational thought processes). It’s not a list of how-tos (though you’re always welcome to ask how-to type questions).
This is the space where “I know I should” becomes “I’m doing it!”
Blinkin’ loads! Because I’m committed to ensuring you completely clear your clutter backlog.
Check out what’s included:
1. Free products
You get all the materials I offer – for free!
That’s £550 (over $900) worth of stuff, right there!
2. Two group coaching sessions every month
Every month, you have two, yes two, group telephone coaching sessions. So if you get stuck, you never have to wait more than a few days to get live coaching to get moving again.
- The first session is led by me.
- The second monthly session is just for the group. You get to talk to each other out of my earshot. 😉
- You get to set the agenda for each session: tell me what you want to cover and I’ll make it happen. (Want more on paperwork? Or overwhelm? Or finding the time or getting motivated? Or…whatever you want let me know!)
- They’re not compulsory. Just drop in when you want the input or when you’ve got something to share.
- The times and days of the week vary, to increase the chance that you’ll be available to participate.
- The sessions are fun, uplifting and energising.
3. One-to-one laser coaching with Rachel
Want a personal chat about your clutter? Laser input on what to do next and how to overcome your personal barriers? This is your time!
- Every 2 months you have a private session with me.
- Each laser session lasts for 20 in-depth minutes, ending in clarity and action!
- Review where you are and set your agenda for the next 8 weeks so you keep on moving!
4. 24/7 access to help
This is your private community online: a small group of like-minded clutter-clearers for you to connect with. People who’ll listen, virtually hug and really get it!
- The private Google Group (no one else can get access) means you can chat freely and openly.
- Post pictures, links, questions…and shout about your successes (yeah!)
- This is your safe place where you can be completely honest, secure in the knowledge that the only people listening are people like you who understand where you’re coming from.
5. Fabulous small community
Your fellow clutter-clearers are the sort of people who are supportive, courageous and ready to make things happen!
- Everyone’s been struggling with clutter for many years.
- They know what it takes to transform your home and habits you’ve built up over a lifetime.
- House rules: everyone has to be nice to each other!
6. Emergency questions
Need to know how to recycle paint? Don’t know how to deal with a husband/wife who keeps cluttering up your newly decluttered areas? Ask your questions here:
- Ask the Community OR email me your ‘Help!’ questions.
- Get group support on stuck points.
7. Bespoke materials
Remember in the Declutter Club, you have access to my help and support as well as a caring group.
Right now, you’re doing this alone.
What happens when you get stuck? What happens if you stop making progress?
Sure, you know what you should do in theory but what about in your specific situation?
In the Declutter Club, you get access to me to answer your questions as you go.
How do I get in?
The group is still building up so, for the moment I’m keeping the price low. In the future, four months membership of the Declutter Club will be at least £300 ($500).
You join for four months at a time to ensure continuity. So that you’re supported by a well-established group whose members don’t chop and change all the time.
But…for founding members only…
** Right now, I’m offering you the chance to join for just £167 (about $275) **
This price is lower than I’m going to be offering once the numbers build up.
This is for people who want to make it happen right now without losing momentum.
Once you’re in this you’re in the inner circle, I’ll take special care of you. Again, you get to request what you want to cover in our private group sessions, you get one-to-one support, you get to ask questions on the online community group, and you get feedback as you go on your progress, next steps and making it all happen!
Plus you get to become part a fabulous tight community of people, all on your side along the way.
I want you to succeed…
…ready to join us?
These discounted places are only available while it’s building up, so register asap!
PS: This is sooo cool! Hit ‘join now’ and become part of a welcoming, supportive, clutter-clearing community.