Are you overwhelmed by how much you’ve got to do?
When you look around your home or office, do you see nothing but unfinished jobs?
Have you got so many tasks to tackle that you don’t know where to start?
HELP IS AT HAND IN THE FORM OF…
!! Do It Day !!
Do you dream of being one of those super-in-control, organised folks who never miss a deadline and everyone knows they can rely on?
Do you long to do the stuff you love free from the sense that you should really be doing chores instead?
Yes? Then read on…
“Before Do It Day, I had a sense of loads of undone things hanging over me that would never end. The stress of this was blocking me from getting on with the things I really wanted to do.
Now I feel in control.
Do it Day left me with a huge sense of achievement, and of what I can continue to achieve. Reporting to others and wanting to share positive progress was a great motivator.
It was fantastic to wipe off significant tasks that had been chaffing away at my peace of mind for years!” (Katharine)
In one day, you can:
- lose that feeling of overwhelm
- smash through procrastination
- break down barriers to getting stuff done
- Get tons done!
- Be free of overwhelm
- Have achieved more than you thought possible
- Be inspired and energised
- Have cleared out mental baggage that’s been holding you back
- Be ready to fill your life with stuff you love to do instead of worrying about stuff you have to do.
This is how it works:
- I send you a workbook of simple exercises to set you up for the day
- We start the day with a group telephone coaching session to help you plan
- You get stuck in, following the carefully-crafted schedule of activity, breaks (yay! we get breaks!) and calls
- Amazed by how much you’ve achieved, you come on the regular calls excited to share your breakthroughs and eager to get coaching to unstick you where you’re stuck
- (If you’ve taken up the option), you call me outside the scheduled call times for one-on-one laser-coaching whenever you need it
- We end the day with a celebratory group telephone coaching session where you share your breakthroughs and achievements.
When is it?
Sunday 2nd March 2014, 09:00 – 17:00 UK time.
Where does it take place?
In your own home or office.
What tasks can I use Do It Day to tackle?
Whatever’s hanging around.
Clutter-clearing, paperwork, sorting out your finances, clearing your email inbox, finding a dentist, job-hunting, getting fit, redecorating, having that conversation with your partner, fixing the things that are broken around your home, tidying the garden, making a doctor’s appointment for that health issue that’s been bothering you for ages, booking a holiday, housework, draught-proofing the house, mending clothes, filing the articles and recipes you’ve torn out from magazines…
Anything and everything.
I’ve never participated in a group telephone coaching session before! Is it scary?
Don’t panic. It’s easy (and fun). Everyone participating in Do It Day phones the same phone number (which I’ll send you) at the same time, and we can all hear each other. You get to share the experience with other participants and get benefit from each other’s coaching sessions. You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want to (though you probably will want to). The calls only cost 5p per minute (from a UK landline) and there are ways to call in cheap from abroad too.
Are you kidding?! I can’t possibly get my whole To Do list done in one day!
Again, don’t panic (are you seeing a theme developing here?) We’ll cover:
- The trick to getting overwhelmingly huge tasks done – easily and without stress
- How to get the help you need
- How to get started when you feel like giving up
- Where to start when you don’t know where to start
- The one strategy you need to be confident you will get it all done within a realistic timeframe.
How much does it cost?
Do It Day: £57 (less than $95)
Yes, that’s right, just £57. That’s a crazily low price considering the amount of support you’ll get and how much you’ll achieve.
Or…Do It Day with unlimited one-on-one coaching: £97 (less than $160) That’s still mad cheap. Yes, I did say unlimited coaching!
AND, here’s the super-dooper extra bonus,you get the cost of your Do It Day off the cost of participating in the next Clear Your Clutter, Stay Clutter-Free and Live the Life You Want.
So you effectively get to participate in Do It Day for free!
And, and, and…there’s more!!!
Book now to get a free ticket for…
Grand Designs Live
at the ExCeL Centre at Royal Victoria Dock, London
on Friday May 9th
I’ll be running a workshop called “Overcome Overwhelm: Put Clutter in It’s Place”
Will there be another Do It Day in the future?
Honestly? I don’t know. This is only the third time I’ve run it and I may not do it again.
Let’s do this! How do I get in?
If you feel overwhelmed by ‘jobs to do’, if you feel you’ve got so much to do you don’t know where to start, and if the unfinished/unstarted tasks around your home or office are sapping your energy, click the button below and grab your place.
IMPORTANT: After you’ve made your payment, you will be taken to a page asking for your name and email address. Fill this in and hit submit. You’ll receive an email asking you to click a link. You MUST do this to receive the Do It Day materials*.
Oh I can’t decide. Should I do it?
Yeah baby. You know you want to. An energy and motivation packed day of fun and achievement. And all for £57. Hell yes!
Don’t hang about. Beat procrastination NOW.
Grab this chance to shift from overwhelm to power.
* Legal bit: You have a legal right to cancel purchases made over the internet within seven working days, or until you confirm you wish to go ahead with the purchase, whichever is the sooner. Clicking the confirmation link confirms you wish to go ahead with the purchase.