Time to Declutter manual
Are you overwhelmed by clutter?
Would you clear it if only you had the TIME?
Are there never enough hours in your day?
Are you ready to solve the problem FOREVER, and ALWAYS have enough time to do the things you want to do – including clutter-clearing?
By far the biggest barrier to clutter-clearing is having enough time to do it.
And Green and Tidy exists to help you overcome barriers to clutter-clearing, and help you create the home of your dreams.
So I’ve distilled years of study and practice on productivity and efficiency into one easy-to-follow manual…
Imagine ALWAYS having the time to do any project you want to do.
Imagine living in a clutter-free house with plenty of time to keep it clutter-free.
Imagine being able easily to lay your hand on anything you need.
Imagine being able to invite people over, confident that your house reflects who you really are.
In this manual, I’ll show you WHY you never have enough time.
I’ll help you understand your personal relationship with time.
You’ll create a new way of understanding and managing time, and new possibilities for your future.
You’ll learn the four essential elements of time creation.
And you’ll understand how to put them into practice.
This isn’t a book about theory. It’s a practical guide that will empower you to always have enough time – for whatever you want to do.
Is it for me?
Time To Declutter: How to Have Enough Hours in Your Day is for you if:
- You long for a home that works for you, that supports you to live the life you want to live, but you never have the time to sort it out.
- You’re facing an overwhelming clutter-mountain.
- You would declutter if only you could find the time.
- You’re the kind of person who is always taking on more stuff, who fills up their life with interesting projects, who says ‘yes’ to everything and is always willing to help others.
- You’re sick and tired of always running to catch up with yourself and feeling like you’re barely keeping your head above water.
- You want an affordable way to get my help with your specific issues.
It’s not for you if:
- You’ve got loads of time and you don’t understand people who complain about being too busy.
- You’ve got a clutter mountain and you’re happy with it thank you very much!
- You’re not prepared to take on a new and powerful way to manage your time.
If you know you really want to declutter and you’d do it – if only you could find the time, this manual is for you.
Click the button above to pay via PayPal, put your name and email address in the webform and I’ll email you the manual straightaway. You can read it on your computer or tablet device, or print it out to read it on paper.
If not having enough time stops you decluttering, I’m willing to bet not having enough time gets in the way in all sorts of areas of your life. Don’t miss this opportunity to break through that barrier once and for all!
Overwhelmed by clutter? I can help. Email me now.
Brighton (01273) 699993 or 07952 791821
Non-UK + 44 1273 699993 or + 44 7952 791821